Who are we?
Formerly called Groupe Conseil Talbot & Associes Inc., Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. is an engineering consultancy firm founded in 1992. We offer specialized services in civil, structural and environmental engineering and we work across a number of sectors.
Our objective is to provide impartial services in the best interests of our clients and their projects. Listening, accessibility, creativity, speed and ethics are just some of our values. Over the years, we have developed a unique combination of technical, environmental, contractual and financial skills, allowing us to use innovative ideas to complement the needs of our clients. We have years of experience handling engineering and diligence projects. Your success is our priority!
Today, Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. has an unparalleled reputation built on quality services, engineering excellence and integrity.
Our areas of expertise
Thanks to years of experience in engineering, our team is able to offer a full range of services to cover a project’s life cycle, from initial concept through to project completion. Over the past few years, our areas of expertise have evolved according to the needs of our clients, and include:
Foundation and structure
- Industrial, community and commercial buildings
- Design of wood, concrete, insulated formwork and steel structures
- Dimensioning of superficial and deep foundations
- Bridges, dams and other structures
- Special projects (rolling bridge, conveyors, light structures)
- Use of innovative materials (fibreglass, aluminum, straw).
Civil and municipal engineering
- Planning and development of road networks
- Urban infrastructure construction (plans and estimates, calls for tender, monitoring)
- Distribution of drinking water
- Wastewater management
- Storm water management (drainage)
- Construction supervision
- Storm water management and treatment
- Retention basins
- Sedimentation basin
Water purification, environment
- Water treatment for small towns and businesses
- Recognition studies and evaluation of soil percolation
- Sanitary networks
- Request for authorization from the Ministry of Environment
- Characterization studies for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional septic systems
Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. has a fully-equipped laboratory to carry out tests. This allows us to obtain fast and high-quality results.
Our list of tests includes:
- Granulometric analysis
- Sedimentometric analysis
- Permeability testing
- Determination of liquid limit and plastic limit
- Determination of groundwater flow
- Granulometric analysis (for MTQ)
Meet the Experienced Members of Our Team
Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. is a leading engineering consultancy firm with a reputation built on quality, integrity and engineering excellence.
We are aware of the professional and technical resources that projects require to be successful. From initial concept through to project completion, our team offers impartial services in the best interests of our clients.
Choose us to benefit from sustainable, economical and ecological building solutions.
All projects entrusted to us are carried out in accordance with current engineering standards. We have more than 25 years of experience in the industry.
Our Resources to Ensure Performance Driven Projects
Alexandre Guay, Engineer
President - Director general
Audrey Poretti, Engineer
Assitant director general
Françoise Girard, Engineer
Julie Bélanger, Engineer
François Couture, Engineer
Jean-Louis Laroche, Junior Engineer
Marc-André Michaud, Junior Engineer
Elsa Tanguy, CPI
Jonathan Boyer Talbot